Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Update

Yes, I realize I am behind. Pretty soon, I'll be a graduate, and hopefully have more time to devote to writing. I'm working on a summary of our trip to Alabama still. But I had to take time off to write a research paper on modesty, which will appear here in a few minutes. :) And I have a few topics I'd like to write about once I have the time. I've also been pretty busy socializing. :P Next Thursday, my uncle and aunt and cousins are coming to stay with us. Next Friday is my other cousin's wedding. Graduation is next Saturday, followed by a dance. Hopefully, I can take June and use it for lots of stuff, including purging my music, writing a bunch, and cutting sugar out of my diet. We also might go to New Hampshire to visit other cousins. July will likely be busy again. Lots of birthdays and stuff. I'm planning a dance for the month of July.

I'm eager to find what this coming year will bring me. I'm also lost. But I can keep myself busy enough. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment